Got nothing new to update in my life or even to try and sell this dish. Although I will say that this yogurt marinade was a pain in my butt. Took a couple tries to find a flavor combination I really liked but definitely very happy with this marinade.
So without further typing here is the recipe…
For this recipe you will need:
- Chicken thighs
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- Thumbsize piece of ginger grated
- 3 cloves of garlic diced finely
- 1 teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of whole chili powder (I used ground Aji Amarillo pepper)
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper
- Cayenne to taste
- Tablespoon of olive oil
I like to combine everything but the chicken and taste to adjust. When you are happy with the flavor add in the chicken and let it sit overnight.
Since it is grilling time I fired up the grill over medium heat and grilled the chicken thighs basting occasionally with remaining marinade. If you don’t have a grill then a 400 degree oven is your best friend.
Serve and enjoy!